Beef Burger with Benna Irkotta
- 500g beef mince
- 100g fresh Benna Irkotta
- 2 burger buns
- 1/2 red onion
- 40g rocket leaves
- 1 sliced tomatoe
- Sunflower oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 knobs of Benna Unsalted Butter
- Season the beef mince with salt and shape into two burger patties by hand.
- Preheat the oven to 160 Degrees Celcius.
- Heat up a grill pan on high heat. Brush the beef patties with sunflower oil and grill for a minute on each side.
- Transfer to an oven dish together with a small knob of butter and cracked pepper on each beef patty and cook to your liking (approximately 6-8 minutes for Medium).
- In order to stack the burger place the Irkotta on the bottom bun followed by the beef patty, tomatoes, rocket leaves and red onions.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news & updates!