- 175ml Benna Whole Milk
- 60ml Benna Fresh Cream
- 33g granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 vanilla bean pod, split and seeds removed
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg, separated
- 40ml Bourbon
- In a saucepan, combine milk, fresh cream, cinnamon, vanilla bean pod, vanilla seeds, and nutmeg. Bring to the boil over a medium heat. Once boiling, remove from the heat and allow to cool
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat egg yolks and sugar until combined and thick ribbons form when the whisk is lifted
- Slowly whisk in the milk and continue to mix until the mixture is combined and smooth. Add bourbon and stir.
- Refrigerate overnight or for up to 2 days
- Before serving, beat the egg whites in a large bowl or stand mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold into eggnog until combined.
- Serve and garnish with nutmeg
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news & updates!